1210 N Argonne Rd, Ste C, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Phone 509-228-3772 Fax 509-228-3770
Office Hours Monday 9:30am - 5:30pm Beginning 9/12/2016 Tuesday 9:30am - 4:00pm Wednesday 9:30am - 5:30pm Thursday 3:00pm -9:00pm Friday 9:30am - 4:00pm Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
Lone Wolf Therapies offers numerous Massage, Essential Oils, & Bowen Therapy services including:
• Aroma – Essential Oils Technique – Addresses Stress Management, Immune Support, Inflammatory Response, and Homeostasis (Autonomic Balance).
• Essential Oils – Application of your choice of Available Essential oils during your massage
• Bowen Therapy – A relaxing holistic and multi-dimensional approach to pain relief.
• Deep Tissue Massage – A deeper therapeutic massage that focuses on problem areas.
• Swedish Massage – A lighter touch massage for gentle relaxation of the body.
Kevin Lunsford, LMP has been practicing Massage Therapy since graduating from Apollo College in Spokane, Washington in 2009. Kevin became a Massage Therapist because of his desire to help people! Kevin’s patients say that he is a very Intuitive Healer.
Melissa Lunsford, LMP has been practicing Massage Therapy since graduating from Carrington College in Spokane, Washington in October of 2014. Melissa became a Massage Therapist because of her desire to help patients treat their Chronic Pain with Massage. Her clients will tell you that she is very dedicated to providing Massage techniques designed to target your Chronic Pain.
Swedish Massage stimulates circulation and the flow of oxygen in the blood as well as releases toxins by flushing the tissues of lactic acid and uric acid from the muscles ...